BOAT RENTAL HURRICANE 201 2 DAYS
Full Day Rental from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
Including: Introduction by our boat captain and final Boat Cleaning
We cannot guarantee dolphins, of course, but we would be very surprised if you don’t see any. You can follow them, they come very close to the boat. Most of the time they are in the places where they fish, the rascals snatch the fish away from the fishermen.
This 20-ft. Hurricane 201 deck boat could be just right for you! Not too big and not too small, a Bimini top to provide shade for all! Head to the islands for a couple of laughs or bring a tube and have a blast with this 20-ft. boat. Has 115hp Yamaha efficient outboard motor. The rental period can be between 8.30 and 17.30. All commercial comprehensive insurance is included, including a tow service for emergencies.
Our boat is in the 8-lakes area, Cape Coral on a boat lift. After captain´s instruction, you reach the Caloosahatchee in around 20 minutes boat ride. Enjoy the beautiful beaches on Sanibel, Captiva or Fort Myers Beach.
- USCG rated for 10 people (recommended for comfort: 8-9 adults)
- Coolers are allowed onboard!
- Bimini Top provides shade for most of the boat.
- Full Coast Guard approved safety package onboard.
- First aid kit onboard
- A depth gauge is on board, nautical charts with recommended routes or the Navigation app are on board.
Rules and Regulations:
- Boating experience required.
- Must be at least 21 years old to rent.
- Valid drivers license and major credit card are required to rent.
- No fishing gear allowed on this boat.
- No alcohol before or during rental for the driver.
- Smoking onboard is forbitten
- Introduction will be given (in German or English). If desired, you will also be accompanied briefly until you feel safe.
- Gasoline rule: full – full (If the boat is not returned with full fuel, we charge US $ 50.00 per quarter tank filling.)
Florida Boater License REQUIRED
The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC) requires anyone born on or after January 1, 1988, to successfully complete an approved boater safety course in order to legally operate a vessel powered by a motor of 10 horsepower or greater. TAKE THIS TEST BEFORE ARRIVING for your rental.